Posted: November 3rd, 2022
Health And Medicine Homework Help Discussion Paper
The assignment needs to be done in accordance with NZ Health Law and fully APA 6th formatted with lots of in text referencing. 100% plagiarism free please.
I have provided very clear guidance as well as possible references and have even started on writing the assignment with clear outlines (you have the option of changing cases if that will allow for a better quality assignment). I will provide more relevant references (charts, etc) once you accept the bid, although most of the information on the assignment is easily accessible on the internet Health And Medicine Homework Help Discussion Paper.
Assignment 2 – Communication and Informed Consent Choose between the following HDC cases on informed consent:
• 06HDC12937 http://www.hdc.org.nz/decisions–case-notes/casenotes/informed-consent-prior-to-massage-therapy- %2806hdc12937%29
• 12HDC00550 http://www.hdc.org.nz/decisions–case-notes/casenotes/failure-to-provide-treatment-options-for-tooth-replacement- %2812hdc00550%29
• 11HDC00957 http://www.hdc.org.nz/decisions–case-notes/casenotes/administration-of-vitamin-k-to-newborn-baby- %2811hdc00957%29
Consider the legal implications of your chosen casenote in light of the questions below.
1. When there is a potential breach of the Code in relation to informed consent, what civil institutions may become involved? (eg, HDC, HPDT, HRRT)? What processes are they likely to follow? (LO1, 500 words)
2. What are the civil and criminal implications of this opinion? Demonstrate that you understand how the civil and criminal law operates. Existing cases may guide this analysis (LO2, 500 words) Health And Medicine Homework Help Discussion Paper
3. Please critique, with the use of scholarly references, the operation of the law in this area. You may wish to consider whether consumers are adequately protected by the law on informed consent and whether there is adequate redress where informed consent has not been provided. (LO3, 500 words)
4. Please consider, with the use of scholarly references, a specific example of how the law surrounding informed consent would apply in your practice. You can use this opinion as the foundation of your analysis. (LO4, 500 words) Health And Medicine Homework Help Discussion Paper Purchase to get full answer
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.